The biggest fashion designers have opened their doors to Ivan Terestchenko. The photographer working for famous fashion and design magazines, immortalised the private homes of Azzedine Alaia in Paris, Christian Louboutin, in Luxor, Loulou de la Falaise, the women of Saint Laurent, and her temple of taste with a unique elegance in the Montparnasse area, and her mother Maxime de la Falaise, in New York, Franca Sozzani, chief editor of Vogue It, in her Morrocan riad, Vanessa Seward and Bertrand Burgalat, in Paris, and of course Yves Saint Laurent’s office, Avenue Marceau in Paris. In all, there are 19 magical interieurs that have been photographed by Ivan Terestchenko in 20 years.
Albin Michel publishes a beautiful coffee table book. You can be sure that your guests will browse it.
– Azzedine Alaïa, Paris, France, 1992
– Maxime de la Falaise, New York, USA, 1993
– Irène Silvagni, Avignon, France, 1994
– Laudomia Pucci, Florence, Italie, 1995 & 2000
– Manolo Blahnik, Bath, Grande-Bretagne, 1998
– Christian Louboutin, Louxor, Égypte, 2001
– Coco Chanel, Paris, France, 2002
24 x 31.5 cm